Wednesday 29 February 2012

My First Post

If you are reading this post ,  it means either you have liked my later posts and now are curious about earlier ones or you have keyed in terms such as   psychology ,statistics , history, music or books . These are some of the things I am interested about  . And you may expect my blogs on these fields . 
I work in a multinational consulting firm. i  completed my undergraduate an year back majoring in Computer Science. But that hardly explains my true identity. I am passionate about learning new things and then sharing them with people . I also like meeting people who share the same interest . So cutting back on some  narcissistic content, I start with some real blogging .... 

MUSIC TO MY EARS IS LIKE .. well music to my ears !!! 
Lately , Iam glued to the 70s music. i bumped into this blog  http://top10070s.blogspot.in/  
and do I tell you it has some of the best songs I have heard . As a ritual in any song list ,Lennon's Imagine tops the chart . There is some thing about it that is totally different from any other song . This is the song for the  Nihilists and  Anarchists. Song for the peace seekers and the optimists.  But one thing I hate about the lyrics is their obsession with anarchism and peace with oneself . But it misses one big  point , If we always be in peace with ourselves without taking care about the world ,how can contribute to technological advancement.Wright brothers won't have been able to create air-plane if they had sat back enjoying pot, making peace with themselves. Albert Einstein , Thomas Edison , Andrew Carnegie , Steve Jobs the list is long. But  they make the point that having passion in life is of most important . and be being laid back nothing can be achieved .


On a lighter note... the above song list has some  awesome song which will keep you engaged for long.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment